11 August, 2009

summer whirlwind

It's been awhile since I've updated this thing, don't mean to be neglectful but I've got a good excuse. I've recently moved to Singapore- fighting jet lag, battling mosquitoes, spending time at the office, and enjoying my free hours. The last couple of months have been a little insane. Spent a lot of time packing my life away while unpacking at the same time.

Thanks to everyone in San Diego and Stillwater. The time spent back home in Oklahoma was great. Surprising how much it's changed for the better. A nod of appreciation goes to friends old and new. I don't recall ever having a favorite summer, but it's nice to fill that gap.

I don't have a scanner or camera to update with, but that will be fixed shortly.
Also, I've got a new temporary website, just in case anyone wants to see my work in one place. Updates coming soon.

Best,

Johnny

No comments: